New Civ emulation goodies

The Civ emulation is starting to look like something now.  I made up a
gif with all the basic and special resource terrain on it, so now the
map looks really good, except maybe for coal, which looks more like
licorice drops. :-)  I'll try to put up a screenshot tomorrow.

Also, it's possible to control tax/science rates, but only with a
command so far - "c-rate 4 0 6" does 40% taxes and 60% science for
instance.  The real interface will use scrollbars.

I'm experimenting with importing freeciv unit images, it's being
kind of squirrelly though.

Still can't play a real game, there's no combat.  The science rate
needs tinkering too; even with a half-dozen healthy cities, my guys
are only getting to discover Masonry in 1720 AD...