Re: java-HexGrids.....

Howdy All,

    Well, I have decided to toss my code up on my webpage,

http://members.home.net/roskos

There is a link to some Java code I just put up there, along with the JavaDoc
documentation.  It was pretty hastily put together, so feel free to toss back
questions.  Also, I haven't tested it too much recently, and at least on Linux
there are a couple of glitches I found in the latest JDK that weren't there
before.  If anyone gets around to running some code, please let me know how
it went.

There is also an image file of some of the Babylon 5 images I had in the infamously
erased GDL/IMF files I had mentioned many moons ago.  I still look forward to
finding the time to write a new library, using some of the Civilization emulation
GDL recently tossed in by Stan (Stan, it looks great!  Can't wait to whirl away with it!)

Have fun!