Mailing List Split

We've had some really good discussions lately, and there are a bunch
of additional topics to bring up.  In particular, I'd like to propose
GDL and game changes before actually making them, so everybody knows
what is going on.  However, that will increase the traffic on this
list, and I know some people are on here just to get announcements of
releases.  So I'd like to create a xconq-announce@sourceware.cygnus.com
list just for announcements, and seed it with everybody who's currently
on this list.  After that you can adjust memberships as you prefer.
Presumably no one will object, but if you think this is a bad idea,
now would be a good time to speak up... :-)

We could also change the list from "xconq7" to just "xconq", since the
older version has pretty much faded into history.  I'm inclined to
leave it alone though, doesn't seem like it makes much difference.