playing xconq

As an aside to the normally serious direction of the list...

I introduced an old friend to xconq earlier today, and we had a great time
with it for a couple of
hours.  I didn't realize how much he was enjoying it until another friend
came over for some much
more boring network configuration, and the first guy was telling him 'man,
you've got to try this
xconq game Marty was showing me....'

Plans are already being laid for moving around some of the equipment so as
to create a better
playing environment.   Just thought I'd let you know  :)

Martin