Recent Xconq checkins

I've recently made a number of checkins, mostly to better support
the civ2.g game module.  The most noticeable is that I lifted the
"trident" unit and material images from FreeCiv and used them in
civ2; now it's looking like a real game!

Also, I fixed up the ZOC calculations so that the rules work just
as for Civ II - you can move adjacent to an enemy unit, but you
can't move from one adjacent cell to another, unless the other
adjacent cell has one of your units already.  However, ZOC doesn't
apply to units like Diplomats, so you can actually do the Civ
trick of using Diplomats to lead military units into enemy
territory...

Finally, as you should have noticed, there is now a working
xconq-announce mailing list, and everybody on this list should
have received a test message yesterday.  So if you just want
to see when releases come out, you can subscribe to that list
only, and this list will be more for discussions, bug reports,
and so forth.