Java-based games

I've been keeping an eye out for Xconq-relevant games written
in Java, and turned up a couple interesting URLs:

The first is a simple racing game, which had reasonable if not
spectacular performance:

http://www.eyeone.no/castrol/

The second is based on the old xbattle - I couldn't get it
to let me on, but the source is downloadable:

http://play.mpog.com/europa/background.html