Re: Examine other player units at end of game

> Your patch certainly works, but it has some unexpected consequences. If you
> choose the "See All" option side_sees_unit is set for all units, which
> means that you can now select (and therefore also give commands to) enemy
> units as well.

OK, so does that mean that do_move_to in tcltk/tkcmd.c and friends all
need calls to side_controls_unit?  Or is there some cleaner place to
put this (preferably in the kernel code rather than the frontend code
but I didn't dig far enough to see where it might go)?

I guess I don't see the need for a red selection box - having it also
be black would work for me.  Not that I'd scream hard about red.  It
just seems like one of those user interface features which is pretty
confusing until you figure out what it means.