Xconq checkins and name change

I've just committed another small pile of viewing changes to CVS;
these primarily affect the display of the current unit and display
at smaller magnifications on Unix/Windows.  (Nothing like a change
in your substrate to cause weeks of consequences! :-) )  The Mac
will probably need some of these changes too.

Also, in case you didn't notice it, sourceware.cygnus.com has
changed its name to sources.redhat.com.  Not only does this reflect
the acquisition of Cygnus (sic transit gloria...), but sourceware
is actually trademarked by somebody else. I've tweaked Xconq sources,
but not the web pages yet.  sourceware.cygnus.com will continue to
work for awhile - some 12,000 refs to it, according to Altavista -
but sources.redhat.com is where all the coolest people will be. :-)