Re: World map does not update rectangle properly

Jim Kingdon wrote:

> On the small world map, there is a rectangle showing what part of the
> world is being displayed.  If you zoom in and out with "{" and "}",
> the new rectange is drawn but the old one is not erased (or something
> like that).  The result is a jumbled display until you cause it to
> redraw somehow.  I think this started happening in its current form
> within the last month or two, although I'm not sure of that.

This is a known problem that I'm still struggling with.  I fixed things
to (I thought) work consistently in both the isometric and non-isometric
cases, but somehow the frequent updates due to cursor animation causes
draws in the world map to be missed - it all works fine in survey mode.
This is my punishment for going around tcl/tk's back and drawing directly
on a window... This last case is probably easy to fix, but I'm just not
seeing what the code is doing wrong...