I still have problems with cygwin

Hello again:

Despite my desperate help cry, cygwin people have not give me any ideas
about why I have several problems compiling Tcl/Tk. I have read in your
README file, that I should use special Tcl packages for cygwin. I wonder
if perhaps, as I have a newer version, this package is obsolete. Where
do you find the Tcl/Tk for cygwin? I will check the website to see if
there is a newer version.

JORGE