Re: Bug reports -> Developers ?

Erik Sigra wrote:

> Hi,
> I have tried to report some bugs. Where I come from (Freeciv), bug
> reports are sent to the development list. I don't see this happening
> here. How are the but reports supposed to reach the developers?

The GNATS setup is incomplete, it only got created a couple weeks
ago and it still needs some tinkering, including choices about
how to assign and who should be mailed copies of bug reports.
Given the low volume of both reports and mail on this list, I
don't see a problem with cc'ing the whole list - we can always
split it if the volume gets to be too much.