Re: Flags updated

>I've just committed a major overhaul of the flag images.  The biggest
>change is to the larger (16x16) images, which are now mostly scaled
>from large flag images (as seen on the very helpful Flags of the
>World site, http://fotw.digibel.be./flags/ ) and thus look much
>more like the real thing.  I've also tweaked colors, and in a few
>cases, updated the flag to reflect a change in the country's flag
>since these images were last updated several years ago (Afghanistan
>and South Africa being two notable examples).

Very nice. The 16x16 images are much better than the old ones. Not sure
about the 8x8, though. Some important features, such as the crescent in the
Turkish flag, are difficult to see now. Perhaps they need to be
artificially exaggerated when drawn at this small size, as they were before.

Hans

Hans Ronne

hronne@pp.sbbs.se