New xconq game module

I have just checked in my new Lord of the Rings game module for xconq. The
map of Middle Earth is from Massimo's old ring-quest module. Everything
else is new. The game module was derived from advances.g, but uses the
Civ-type combat model 1 instead. Otherwise, you can expect units to behave
pretty much as in advances.g.

Unit definitions and some of the images are from Harlan Thompson's Lord of
the Rings Civ2 scenario. I will probably tweak them after further testing.
Right now, the Nazguls are a bit too powerful, so it's a real challenge to
play Gondor. But maybe that is as it should be :-).

The game is not finished yet. I haven't quite figured out how to handle the
Ring, and more units will definitely be added. However, it is playable now,
so please test it and give me some feedback on how to improve it.

Hans

Hans Ronne

hronne@pp.sbbs.se