Re: fix SupplyLow flag on give/take

Keir Novik wrote:

> On Thu, 19 Oct 2000, Jim Kingdon wrote:
>
> > If you really wanted SupplyLow to be more than a rough heuristic kind of
> > thing, the player would need to be able to set how conservative they are
> > (e.g. hitting a submarine on the way back may require you to go out of
> > your way and no longer be in range), where they want to resupply a
> > particular unit from, and the like.
>
> Don't we already have resupply-percent, rearm-percent, and repair-percent?

Yeah.  Right now they're only used by unit plan execution, and are
only settable from game designs, but the intent of making them part
of doctrine was to allow players to customize via preferences.
It's not clear that it's all that valuable though, there's no game
for which any are set except for tailhook.g, and there it's commented
out with no explanation - so presumably you didn't find it all that
helpful either?