Re: How compile xconq 7.3.3? Solved

> ullibus wrote:
>
> Hello
>
> this is the procedure that i used to compile xconq 7.3.3 :

Thanks for passing this along!  I'll modify the documentation
accordingly.

> N.B: about point 7 . Why configure request where are tclConfig.sh and tkConfig.sh and dosn't use they ?

These are generated automatically by the packages' configure
scripts - see tcl/unix/tclConfig.sh.in for instance.

BTW, the underlying reason for these hacks and workaarounds is
that straight tcl/tk 8.0 didn't build with cygwin out of the box,
Cygnus made a bunch of local mods, and I adopted that version for
Windows Xconq.  Cygwin support in mainstream tcl/tk is supposed
to work well these days, and it would be worthwhile to try
installing an 8.3 or 8.4 version and see how that goes.