Re: WWII Advanced Game

"Eric R. Smith" wrote:

> Maybe I'm missing something obvious, but I can't seem to get the
> armored units in the WWII Advanced games (like WWII Europe Jan 42)
> to move more than one square per turn -- they immediately run
> out of oil. They're near cities, so they should be in supply.
> In fact they usually do get refilled the next turn. It is very
> odd (and annoying) though that I can't get them to go more than
> one square -- they end up being much less mobile than the
> infantry, for example.

This is a bug, thanks for catching it!  I remember experimenting
with the right way to keep ground units from carrying so much
that they could operate independently of their supply sources,
but without intra-turn auto-resupply, units have to carry a
full turn's worth.

I checked in a fix, plus some other improvements.  If you just
want a quicky fix, add "(add table unit-storage-x armor oil 5)"
to lib/ww2-adv.g.