Lisp

Hi,
I just looked at kernel/lisp.[ch] without getting any wiser. It was hard for
me to just look at the whole mess and try to understand what all the
identifiers are supposed to mean; for example ATYPE, CONS, cons, caddr, car,
cadr, cdddr, cddr, cdr, MTYPE, TTYPE, UTYPE and many more.

Not much comments around here either. Or is it explained somewhere else? If
not, could one of you please commit a comment or two?

Well, maybe I'm just not smart enought that I should bother with this anyway.