Re: Small patch, treasury

> The attached diff file (to kernel/run2.c) , just send the surplus
> materials that are over the maximun capacity of units to the treasury.

Hmm, I don't see that diff at
http://sources.redhat.com/ml/xconq7/2001/msg00035.html - could be a
problem with the archiving scripts at sources.redhat.com but maybe you
didn't succeed in sending it....

Have you set give-to-treasury in your .g file?  Or have you looked at
that and found it isn't what you want?  (I assume you've searched for
"treasury" in doc/refman.texi; there are about 5 treasury-related
tables).

> Next time: How to make units to get supplied from trasury (normal,
> attack and movement supplies)

Hmm, yes, takes-from-treasury is more special-purpose...