Xconq 7.4.1 Windows binary available! (Warning: home-brewed!!)

Hello!

I've managed to build Xconq 7.4.1 on my Win 98 system.  I've made it available through my home
page at http://www.geocities.com/illvilja .  If you stand beholding it's lack of estethic value
and reading it's contents, you will eventually be rewarded by finding a link to the xc_7_4_1.zip.
There is also an enhanced standards.g file there (no, I've not yet included those additional fixes
to the "ice-age" variant which Jim Kingdon proposed.

For you who doubt you will stand my page, the URL to the zip archive is
http://i16.yimg.com/16/927d43f8/h/fc9c6872/xc7_4_1.zip and the modified standards game is at
http://i16.yimg.com/16/927d43f8/h/3956dbf4/standard.g

Of course, the build is all "unofficial", ie the Xconq authors (Stan, Hans etc) hasn't been
involved even if the've encouraged me in my modest efforts.  Modest is the word of the day, as
I've very little time to devote to these kind of exciting adventures in hackerland.

So, I take no responsibility regarding the quality of the program if you decide to download it
(nor the quality of it's "manners" regarding the stability of your OS).  I've downloaded the zip
file and found it's contents runnable once they are unpacked.  I even managed to start a network
game between two PC:s with it (only as a brief test).  On the sad part, I've twice tried to
restore saved games and both times it failed.  Also worth noting, it didn't erase my harddrive
:-).

Run it at your own risk if you decide to.  If you do, I hope you have fun as well as some feedback
on what works and what do not.

Best regards

/IllvilJa

=====