Re: SDL configure patch status

>Hi,
>
>A couple weeks ago I posted a patch to add automatic SDL configure
>options. Do you want me to resend it (against the latest
>configure.in), or do you think it's not needed / wrongly done (which
>could be the case since I'm no configure guru).
>
>Alan Schmitt
>
>--
>The hacker: someone who figured things out and made something cool happen.

Your patch is most welcome, as are all contributions that improve xconq!
I'm not a configure guru either, so I would rather leave this patch for
Stan to deal with. He left for vacation at about the same time you posted
the patch, but I'm sure he will take care of it when he returns.

Hans

Hans Ronne

hronne@pp.sbbs.se