Re: Fatal signal: Segmentation Fault (SDL Parachute Deployed)

onsdagen den 14 februari 2001 18:44 skrev Hans Ronne:
> >I tried the SDL interface and got this:
> >
> >              Welcome to X11 Xconq version 7.5pre (Dec 2000)
> >
> >Xconq is free software and you are welcome to distribute copies of it
> >under certain conditions; type "o copying" to see the conditions.
> >There is absolutely no warranty for Xconq; type "o warranty" for details.
> >
> >                              XCONQ NEWS
> >
> >(no news)
> >
> >Fatal signal: Segmentation Fault (SDL Parachute Deployed)
>
> You need to have a recent version of SDL installed. Either 1.1.8 (which was
> released yesterday) or the CVS version. See http://www.libsdl.org. Also, if
> you are running the unix version, you need to specify a game explicitly
> when you launch the game: sdlconq -g standard.

First I tried with the latest stable version (1.0.8) and sdlconq didn't even
build, so I tried with the latest development version (1.1.8). Are the rest
of you using cvs? The I should probably do that too, or I will get problems
whenever you use any feature that is in cvs but not in 1.1.8.

The -g argument doesn't matter either.