Re: Fatal signal: Segmentation Fault (SDL Parachute Deployed)

>(I haven't even gotten around to downloading 1.1.8 yet!)

I understand 1.2 will be out really soon. Just some final bug fixes. Then
the pace may settle down for a while. The reason why I have been using the
CVS versions is that there were lots of problems with the mac in 1.1.7 and
earlier versions (no cooperative multitasking, no resizing of windows
etc.). Many of these problems were fixed in 1.1.8.

> >The -g argument doesn't matter either.
>
>> That's because you crashed before you got that far. If you launch sdlconq
>> with an empty command line, it always crashes. This bug is still there (I
>> just checked).
>
>This worked at one point, but just put up a blank window because we
>don't have a new game dialog yet.  I have panels sort-of working,
>but haven't spent any time on the popups that game setup will need.

The obvious fix is to just make it load the default game (standard.g) in
the absence of a command line argument. I agree we can worry about setup
dialogs later.

Hans

Hans Ronne

hronne@pp.sbbs.se