Forum & Compiling xconq

Hello,

This is more about structures :

I have just reviewed all mail and found this quite
tiring. Why can't we setup a nice forum like the one
folks of TOAW made for their scenario's. It's free I
think. Pay a look at
"http://www.geocities.com/toawscen/" . Please pay a
look and comment.

Regarding the compilation under windows, I found (and
save precisouly the notes of ULLIBUS) regarding
compilation of xconq under windows. Unhapilly it is
refering win2000, not win98. What are the latest news
about the instabillity on this platform. (somthing
unclear is if xconq then needed a Xserver to run -
refering to note of Raj menon
'http://www.ocean.ic.net/ftp/systems/linux/games/xconq-7.2.2/INSTALL')

I am ready to invest myself in the task of creating
and maintain a zip file containting all binaries that
a newbee needs to download in order to run xconq on
the most spreaded platform. Actually I think this is a
very worrying question.

I need to gather as much information on previous
experience on attempt compiling xconq on MS-windows.

B. Polarski