Re: cleanups in roman.g

Hi, Jim!

I'm happy to see that my old work on roman.g is not lost.
I am not able to work on xconq any longer (not even to play xconq),
but I still lurk on the mailing list.

Please take over as maintainer of roman.g, if you have not done it
yet.  BWT, could you update my e-mail address to
Massimo.Campostrini@df.unipi.it?

If anyone feels as taking over any other xconq game I left orphan,
please do so.

Best regards,
	Massimo