Re: Questions about some modules

On 19 Apr, Burke, Martin wrote:
> Mythic Entertainment acquired the rights to Conquer in 1997.  The press
> release is here:  http://www.mythicentertainment.com/conquerpr.html

Yes, I'd seen that. I even tried to contact the person who sent the press
release but got no response. Oh well... It looks like they pulled a Novell:
they bought the rights but did nothing with them. I'll try their PR people
to see.

> The best info I found on Adam was 'I ran into him at a bar in Boston in
> 1995'.   :)

Ouch! Musta hurt. Was he in a hurry or something? Did he sue? Did he...
That's enuff.

Laurent Duperval <mailto:lduperval@microcelli5.com>