Re: Windows build?

Title: Re: Windows build?

Starting from the sources for xconq 7.4.1 (the most recent released version), I have managed to change the sources to run on Windows 2000.  I assume it will work fine on other Win32 versions.  I could e-mail you a .zip file with my compiled results if you want, but it's 3.5M.  I do not have a web site or ftp site where I can put it.  I will not send the actual source code files I am using since they have not been approved by Stan Shebs (the xconq boss).

However, I can give no help at all on designing an xconq game.