Re: Converting xconq to C++

I've found that simply getting C code to compile in a C++ compiler flushes out
various little bugs, etc.  How about this: let's get the code to compile at all
in C++
compiler first?

I support picking C++ as well, when there are a lot of people mucking with the
code,
objects make it a lot easier to isolate changes.  As long as the person doing
the
original conversion understands how to use C++ ('has a' vs. 'is a' etc.).

I would *really* love a network play version.

Regards,
Erik