Re: Converting xconq to C++

> I would *really* love a network play version.

Well, have you tried the one which is there?  It mostly works, there
is just some debugging and a few minor features.  See:

http://sources.redhat.com/ml/xconq7/2001/msg00092.html

for the status.

I'd be glad to advise concerning any of those projects.  Getting
save/restore to work, for example, is fairly straightforward and would
be a big help.