Re: Hello! (and some GDL newbie-ness)

Hi there... I'm a struggling Linux-wannabe, and I loved XConq, both for
Windows' less-than-recent build, and for Linux's, well, more-recent build.
Um, yeah. =)
(I'm also an ASC and Simutrans fan, but let's not get into details. ;-))

Well, as a pet project I decided to make a giant Empire-building game with
over 120 units (exactly 126... just below the semi-imposed maximum =)).
Remarkably, that's not my problem... my terrain is.

I keep getting the following warning (the 2 in the filename is because this
is my second attempt at actually scripting on my own rather than
copying-and-pasting =):
"Warning: domterr2:158-183: type error in `(t#1 t#2)' - is not a number or
type
Xconq may not be able to give you exactly [snip - you know the rest]"

Since I'm not really in the mood to go digging through the XConq sources to
see what sort of problem would cause that error, could anyone explain in
more detail what tends to cause said error?

If desired, I'll give the relevant lines but since it's asking for the lines
around lines that follow proper syntax I'm not sure if that would help much.
(Believe me, I checked, rechecked, and re-rechecked =))  As expected I'm
rather stumped. =)

Anyway, any help on the matter, however related is greatly appreciated
(except of course telling me to drop down the unit count, because that's not
going to happen ;-))!