RE: web site (was Re: Various problem with xconq)

>Hans,
>
>What is your website address?
´
This is from a message I posted last year:

I have just uploaded a snapshot of xconq for Mac to the following address:

http://w1.694.telia.com/~u69400018/xconq-010715.sit.bin

It contains the usual stuff and two applications. One is good old XconqPPC
which now has all the necessary code for network games. The other app is
XconqSDL which is Stan's new SDL interface compiled for the Mac.

There is a file named "README-snapshot" included. It explains everything
both about network games and about the SDL interface.

Feedback (including bug reports) is welcome.

Hans

Hans Ronne

hronne@pp.sbbs.se