More fixes to the xconq network code

I have just checked in three important fixes:

1. AI-control for non-human sides in network games previously worked only
if the game was hosted on a mac. Now it works in other cases, too.

2. Most of the remaining synch errors have been eliminated on unix, after I
backed out of one of the previous patches.

3. The windows version now works again, after certain fixes by Jakob Ilves
were incorporated. At least it compiles under cygwin-b20.1, which I am
using. The network code works fine under windows, too, from what limited
testing I have done.

It is my intention to put together a new release as soon as all network
problems have been fixed. I am therefore grateful for bug reports and other
feedback on how the current code is working.

Hans

Hans Ronne

hronne@pp.sbbs.se