Re: CRT Combat Model

Thanks, Hans.  Your explanation clarifies things and I should be able to
proceed.  Do these neighbour-affects require acp?  Ie, is a unit supporting
another charged for the attack/defense, or is it able to essentially
attack/defend twice?  Likewise, is a unit that has attacked/defended able to
support subsequent combat?  It looks like units stacked together can have
their attack/defend values combined and modified by terrain effects using
combat model 1, which is basically what I'm looking for.  However, there are
cases where units stacked together may want to attack different hexes and
this may not be supported by the combat model if the neighbor-affects-attack
is used.  I could use this for defenders only and not attackers, thus giving
attacking units flexibility.  Is it possible to somehow identify all
attackers in multiple hexes for a combined attack against a defender?