Re: Play testing notes (CVS, 2002-03-10 version)

>Out of curiosity, if we click "No" in the dialog box that
>asks if we wish to see any further warning messages, does
>that prevent these SPECIFIC warning messages from appearing,
>or all warning messages from appearing, for the balance of
>the game?  If it's the former, then we could've continued
>playing (at least, unless and until the checksum errors
>overwhelmed the game).

I think the current version of the tcltk warning dialog box is bugged. I
have found that if I click "No" in some cases, the game saves and exits,
which is certainly not what I want it to do. I just want it to shut up. So
I always click "Yes" to "More messages?" in order to avoid that.

Maybe some Unix person (Jim?) could take a look at this.

Hans

Hans Ronne

hronne@pp.sbbs.se