Re: Xconq network game finally (?) fixed

> I hope this is the final fix, but only testing can tell. There may still be
> issues relating to network delays, which I could not test for.

Using a program to locally simulate network delays is relatively
simple.  Have you tried anything like http://www.isi.edu/nsnam/ns/
(I've been trying to get around to doing it, but haven't).

If ns seems like too much trouble, I could probably write you a
network delay simulator...

Might even be simplest just to hack in the right usleep() calls into
the xconq code, rather than worrying about an external program
proxying.