try professional purchasing and procurement services from China

Dear Sir/Madam
  We are professional international trader and manufacturer based on Shanghai, China.
 We provide purchasing and procurement services from Asia Area.
  As a direct supplying vendor to the industry and business, We believe there is a promising advantage and potential of your procurement from Asia.
   Our customers in USA include large discount stores for textile,hourseware and hardwares etc.
  We has further diversified business into  hand, power, cordless and garden tools, houseware,hardware, lighting, home furnishings, sporting goods, computer peripherals ,automotive accessories and textile, apparel.
   Please send your enquiry and needs to don@yieh.com for the professional procurement service from Asia.

your faithfully
don lee
yieh trading corp.ltd