Re: printable online docs

How about TeX ? It is easy to compile to .ps, to .dvi, to .pdf, it has
table of contents, really nice layout and document structuring, and it's
very easy to convert to html using hevea.

And of course all of the above is free. But my vote goes to .doc if
there is a converter to .tex, of course.

Alan

--
The hacker: someone who figured things out and made something cool happen.