Re: bug: unit->busy flag doesn't get cleared

> So had the bomber(s)moved away when the unit got stuck?

No.

> So this must mean that the unit either is out of acps or failed to
> prep the action.

As you point out, this doesn't explain the behavior.

> A possible fix would be to make sure the busy unit cannot become the
> current unit (it shouldn't, but apparently it does).

That's also just a workaround.  The unit doesn't get the chance to
move that turn.

I suppose if we want to keep thinking of workarounds, having
set_unit_plan_type (eventually called from the "C" command) clear the
busy flag might be of some help.  But of course the real question is
why it gets stuck on in the first place, which is a bit hard to track
down without a better way of reproducing it.  I'll try to remember to
run with debugging on (if/when I get the chance to play).