Re: bug: unit->busy flag doesn't get cleared [NOISE]

On Thu, Apr 25, 2002 at 05:27:12PM -0700, Erik Jessen wrote:
> Anyway, my 2 cents...
>
> BTW, what does one call 1/100 of a Euro?  Over here in the US, we only
> hear "Euro"...

It depends on the language used, I guess. In french, we kept the word
"centime", but IIRC, in english "cent" is used. To avoid confusion with
centimes of francs or cents of anything else, we would say:
"centimes d'euros" or "eurocents". I guess german use the word "cent" with
no prefix, since it's not ambigious for them (1/100 of Mark was the Pfenig).
I don't really now for the other languages.

I've the feeling this currency is still very young, and that people are now
almost used to use it, but can't think slang expression to speak about it.

Sorry for being so terribly out of subject ;)

Mt.