Xconq for Windows

After borrowing a PC so that I could do some Windows-side debugging I have
checked in several fixes to the Windows interface. The application no
longer crashes on exit. Blast images are drawn correctly. Advanced units no
longer starve to death on the first turn.

I think that Xconq for Windows (the tcltk version) now is fully playable,
but it would be nice if somebody who uses Windows regularly could do some
playtesting. In particular, the network code has only been tested over the
loopback address. It would be nice to know how Xconq for Windows behaves in
a real network game. It would also be good to know if it builds and runs
under WinXP, Win2000 etc. I have only tested Win98.

Hans

Hans Ronne

hronne@pp.sbbs.se