Downloadable Windows Version

Hi.

I do not use use Linux nor do I possess any compilers. In addition, I am quite busy doing my chemistry studies
and I do not have the time to fight with compiling problems ( => Yes, one could call me lazy now ).

Is there any place where I could get a WIN32 port of this very nice looking game?

Cheers,

	Piotr