Re: Windows Binaries?

>Does anyone have a status for the Windows binary release?

The current status is that the Windows network code, which used to work, is
broken. Probably happened during the C++ conversion. Fixing this requires
some tedious CVS back-tracking to figure out what went wrong. I have not
had much time for coding recently. Hopefully, I will get it done within the
next few weeks.

Otherwise, the Windows code works fine. I have fixed all the known bugs,
such as crash-on-exit etc. When the network code had been fixed, I will
probably release a snapshot so that we track down any remaining bugs before
the 7.5 release.

Hans

Hans Ronne

hronne@pp.sbbs.se