Documentation update

I've updated the documentation I've been working on at
http://galileo/spaceports.com/~xconqapi

I'd appreciate comments and suggestions.  I seem to have the brief
comments working corectly now, and I've documented more of the macros in
the main include files.  I've also incorporated a bit of the Hacker's
manual into the documentation.  I'm still only about half way through
actions.c ( up to do_create_in_action).  With the move to a new house,
I've lost DSL for a couple of weeks.  I'd forgotten how long it takes to
push 7.5M of files thru ftp over a modem. -)

The documentation include links to the source, with the Doxygen source
stripped out.  So you can jump back and forth between code and docs,
with some hyperlinks.  I've also started modifying configure.in,
aclocal.m4, and such to be able to detect if Doxygen is installed or
not, provide options for enabling/disabling html and latex output, and
generally incorporating it into the makefile system.  Including a
xconq.dox file to control options to Doxygen, put in versions
automatically, etc.  I'm working on that when I get tired of typing
documentation.

If you're not familar with Doxygen, their home page is at:

http://www.stack.nl/~dimitri/doxygen/index.html