RE: coredump

The previous time was just before I sent you a copy of my changes to
date (about a week ago?) on the documentation.  I recompiled and ran a
short standard game before I sent the changes.

I updated today, as I saw the messages about updating the AI, and the
Tcl/Tk update for re-drawing stings moved from the Mac version.

I tried running the standard game, empire, and old empire.  I get the
start dialog, where I select "New Game", then the game selection dialog.
I chose the game, and get the first option dialog.  When I click on
"OK", and get the core dump.

I'm running on Solaris 8, with the gcc compiler. The Tcl/Tk may have
been compiled with Workshop 6, I'll have to check on that.