RE: coredump - false alarm?

Sigh, It may have been a configuration problem.  When I went back to
January, I saved my files, checked out a version from scratch, and
re-confiured using:

WITH_LIBS='-lnsl -lsocket" NET_EXTRA_LIBS='-lnsl -lsocket' ./configure
--prefix=/home/sutton/solaris --with-x
--enable-alternate-scoresdir=/home/sutton/solaris/games/xconq/scores
--with-tclconfig=/home/sutton/solaris/lib
--with-tk-config=/home/sutton/solaris/lib

and compile with:

gmake WITH_LIBS="-lnsl -lsocket" NET_EXTRA_LIBS="-lnsl -lsocket"

The NET_EXTRA_LIBS is used in the x11/Makefile, but is never set, even
though the configure script looks for, and finds the socket libraries.
Similary with the tcl/tk/tcltk Makefiles, except I use the WITH_LIBS,
since the NET_EXTRA_LIBS isn't used.

I think the problem was due to having multiple versions of Tcl/Tk in my
path.

Now to put my changes back, and continue the documentation.