RE: Side Mask

>I was wondering if there was a reason for it, since it's a fairly
>obvious problem.  If you want to leave the way it is, let me know, and
>I'll just document the behavior for future readers. :-)

Not sure what to do about the side masks yet. I would have to look at what
else needs to be changed. In any case, you might want to mention in your
documentation that there is a lot of nonsensical tests for NULL sides in
the code which have not been expurgated, but eventually should be.

Hans

Hans Ronne

hronne@pp.sbbs.se