More xconq bug fixes

I have now checked in some more bug fixes, this time to the unit view code.
One of them did have a rather sever effect on the AI. Thus, it prevented
the AI from using the normal combat code (do_hit_unit_task) in any game
where see-all was not true. The AI could still fight in these games, but
only by overrun actions. Basically, it would first try to attack an enemy
unit, always fail, and then stumble over the unit when trying to enter its
cell. Firing at a distance by the AI did not work at all when see-all was
false (which is how I discovered this bug).

So if you thought the AI was lame in non-see-all games, you should check
out the new code. If you try the Magnuszew game without see-all enabled you
will notice that the AI now can fire at a distance, just as in see-all
games.

Hans

P.S. I have also checked in Lincoln Peters' improved AI explorer code.

Hans Ronne

hronne@pp.sbbs.se