Re: exploring_worth sub-module functions (Was Re: Side Mask)

>Jim Kingdon wrote:
>
>>>First, I cut the animation times by 50%.
>>>

>>Not sure I like this one.  It can be hard enough to see what is going
>>on as it is.
>>
>This is probably something that should be a preference, like mouse
>speeds.  Not everybody has the same response time to a flash of red
>seen out of the corner of one's eye.  (At one time I was working on
>a real animated sequence, wonder what happened to it.)

That's an interesting idea. The 50% change I was referring to was in the
mac interface, though, which was always somewhat slower. So, in effect it
just brought up to the same animation speed as the tcltk interface. But I
agree with Jim that anything faster than that would be confusing. I tested
several speeds to see how far I could push it.

Hans

Hans Ronne

hronne@pp.sbbs.se