Re: CVS update -- core dump problem

 > >> Probably the tcl and tk dirs should be evaporated now?

 > >In my opinion yes.

 > You certainly don't need them for the native Windows build, but there are
 > still people out there using Cygwin to build xconq for Windows, judging
 > from comments on this list. They may want this tcltk version which is
 > specially adapted for Cygwin. I see no harm in keeping it since it is not
 > part of the default checkout any longer.

News flash: I recently found the stupid error (using the wrong
includes) preventing me from building a working tcl/tk xconq using the
current cygwin net release. But I don't know how to integrate this
with configure, therefore I'm currently writing a INSTALL-win
describing how to build xconq on win32 using either cygwin or VisualC
(and some more compatability fixes: no long long support at least in
the cheap Introductory Edition). So the tcl and tk directories could
be removed without harm.

	     jr
--
My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I am right.