Re: Xconq startup dialogs

Well, the font size under X11/tcltk is a lot bigger.  I also see that on
the "Player Setup" page, the columns (Side, Player, AI, Adv) are too
wide to fit in the window at its default size.  I also notice that if I
resize the window horizontally so that I can see all of the columns, the
button bar on the right grows proportionally along with the rest of the
window!  There seems to be no point to that.

I also find that with the recent updates (not sure exactly which one),
if firing is set up to depend on any materials, I get an "insufficient
ammo" message whenever I try to fire at anything!