Re: tcl/tk error messages

>After updating, and re-compiling I'm getting:
>
>bgerror failed to handle background error.
>    Original error: invalid command name "long_player_title"

The tcl command long_player_title no longer exists. You are using an
outdated tkconq.tcl file together with the new CVS sources. That will not
work. Make sure you don't have any old xconq files installed elsewhere on
your system (elsewhere = not in the cvs checkout directory). Outdated game
module files that live elsewhere can also cause problems, BTW.

Hans

Hans Ronne

hronne@pp.sbbs.se